Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Disp.
420tdog766-
Send Message
Post New Disp.
on: November 17, 2012, 05:07

ok

AZ_Medical-
_Bud
Send Message
Post Re: New Disp.
on: November 19, 2012, 15:33

53rd ave and Glendale.

Please see my post(s) regarding abolishing the ridiculous 25 Mile Rule, which simply put creates a 100% monopoly for the dispensaries. Patients will ONLY be able to obtain their medicine from the dispensaries. These dispensaries will be charging outrageous, record breaking prices (upwards of $600 an ounce for the highest quality strains you have been receiving from us and KC over the past year for less than 1/2 that cost).

Facts are that the corporate dispensary owners hired attorneys to write Pro 203. The 25 Mile Rule is unheard of prior to Arizona's Prop 203. Every other MMJ state allows patients to grow their own medicine even if a dispensary is open right next door. This is against the State Constitution and State Law. Like Safeway telling citizens you are not allowed to grow your own vegetables or fruits if there is a Safeway located withing 25 miles of you.

This is the most absurd and disrespectful provision ever created. Please join NORML and other groups. We are seeking a class action lawsuit. Please be willing to donate your time, your energy and possibly whatever cash you can contribute to the legal costs. WE MUST STOP THE GREEDY DISPENSARY OWNERS FROM ABUSING THE PATIENTS OF ARIZONA,

Jim (aka AZ Bud Man)
Medical Marijuana Consultant, Caregiver and Expert Cultivator.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide and are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.

420tdog766-
Send Message
on: November 19, 2012, 17:33

I just wanted to go look, your still my main man

AZ_Medical-
_Bud
Send Message
on: November 20, 2012, 18:08

They have postponed their opening. If they are smart, they won't open. Horne and Montgomery will make examples out of them, and cost them $100,000's in legal fees.

Jim (aka AZ Bud Man)
Medical Marijuana Consultant, Caregiver and Expert Cultivator.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide and are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.

marc
Send Message
on: November 25, 2012, 15:21

count me in; please send me message to my email listed
thanx
marc

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.30; Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.