Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Judge Orders Arizona To Add PTSD To List Of Medical Marijuana Conditions
AZ_Medical-
_Bud
Send Message
Post Judge Orders Arizona To Add PTSD To List Of Medical Marijuana Conditions
on: June 10, 2014, 19:43

Judge Orders Arizona To Add PTSD To List Of Medical Marijuana Conditions

http://www.theweedblog.com/judge-orders-arizona-to-add-ptsd-to-list-of-medical-marijuana-conditions/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheWeedBlogcom+%28The+Weed+Blog%29

Jim (aka AZ Bud Man)
Medical Marijuana Consultant, Caregiver and Expert Cultivator.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide and are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.

dankgrandm-
a
Send Message
Post Re: Judge Orders Arizona To Add PTSD To List Of Medical Marijuana Conditions
on: June 19, 2014, 15:20

Interestingly, after reviewing the draft of the proposed changes to the AMMA, I did not see PTSD added to the list of conditions qualifying a patient for a MMJ card.. maybe I missed it but I don't think it was there.....MR" BUMBBLE" seems to be making it up as he goes along and ignoring judicial rulings.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.30; Page loaded in: 0.042 seconds.