Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT / SCAM ARTISTS ADs
AZ_Medical-
_Bud
Send Message
Post SCAM ALERT / SCAM ARTISTS ADs
on: June 24, 2016, 17:26

Unfortunately there are scumbag scam artists that seek forums such as this forum and post ads to attempt to scam you out of your hard earned $$$. Below is an example of someone that has recently flooded this forum with their BS post.

NEVER, ever waste a penny on these scams. NEVER deal with anyone that requests you to send them any amount of $$$. IT IS ILLEGAL TO BUY OR SELL MMJ PRODUCTS VIA THE INTERNET. These people are weak con artists that claim to have everything at dirt cheap prices, and will "ship discretely". IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE.

We do the best we can removing these scam ad's once we find them. Feel free to report any suspicious ad to me immediately. NEVER send anyone and money !!!

This is a sample SCAM AD floating around currently. This email scam was traced back to RUSSIA :

Call (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Email jxxxxxxx@xxx.com

I Would prefer to provide for patients with serious illnesses/injuries that are diagnosable such as Cancer, or pain from a serious injury such as a back injury with medical records like x-ray's rather then subjective/unprovable things such as migraines.

However, what ever your ailment might be feel free to cONTACT ME . If things seem on the up and up I will be happy to be your care giver.

I use all organic nutrients, compost tea, and multiple light spectrum's during flowering for a top quality medicinal experience.

I receive donations to be able to provide some medicine to those patients with illnesses or injuries that are serious enough to result in financial hardship.

Currently running top quality Grand Daddy Purple (GDP),

Green Crack
Purple Kush
Grand daddy Purple
Girls scout Cookies
Afghan Kush
Purple Haze
Og kush
Sour Diesel
Blueberry Haze
Blueberry Yum Yum
White widow Plush Berry, and OG kush Cheese,

Shatter and oils also available

B3000 Shatter
HEADBAND SHATTER
SFV OG SHATTER
BLACKWATER SHATTER
CHERRY BOMB SHATTER
HEADBAND WAX
OG SHATTER
SILVER HAZE SHATTER
SPACE BOMB SHATTER
SUPER SILVER HAZE WAX
SOUR KUSH SAP 0.5G

VERY potent hash oil. purged for hours so no impurities left. used
stainless steel tubes.

Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL
being tested are Critical Plus, Money Maker, and Jelly Bean. I Will add strains as per patients request assuming I can obtain them or if the patient provides seeds or clones. I have only one patient at the moment and the number of genetics available will increase dramatically in the near future as I am currently in the process of filling the rest of my available slots.

Looking for responsible, discrete and friendly, long term patients to enjoy a professional, quality caregiver service.

For more information
Call (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Email xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

Jim (aka AZ Bud Man)
Medical Marijuana Consultant, Caregiver and Expert Cultivator.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide and are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.

AZ_Medical-
_Bud
Send Message
Post Re: SCAM ALERT / SCAM ARTISTS ADs
on: August 4, 2016, 22:47

BUMP

Jim (aka AZ Bud Man)
Medical Marijuana Consultant, Caregiver and Expert Cultivator.
I am a chronic pain patient in possession of a valid, Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana card, with cultivation rights. I offer caregiver services for non profit, cost of production donations. I also offer patient to patient transfers as allowed by Prop 203.
Your generous donations are in direct relationship for the expert medical marijuana counseling and caregiver services I provide and are greatly appreciated. We never accept donations in direct relationship to any costs, fee’s or any costs related to any excess medicine we might suggest or choose to share with our patients.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.30; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.